Uzelac Industries was originally comprised of two operating divisions: Industrial MetalFab Specialties and Duske Drying systems. These companies have over 40 years experience behind the custom design and fabrication of our exclusive systems.
Uzelac Industries is a dynamic design-build manufacturing company base in Greendale, Wisconsin with rotary drying systems in operation worldwide.
Uzelac Industries, Inc. is successfully navigating through the back half of our second decade of business and we have grown substantially both in business volume and employee numbers since our start.
Uzelac Industries has, and will always, embody the ideals of the organizations that helped create us. The skill and craftsmanship of Industrial MetalFab (Poja Sheetmetal) and the custom engineering and product design of Duske Engineering. The shared core values of Integrity, Customer Satisfaction, and Innovation that these organization shared with our leadership shine as bright today!
To our prospective customers, check us out! You can expect same quality product and process expertise, along with the same service and responsiveness that our current customer base has experienced for well over 30 years.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!
- We're looking forward to being a part of the @MPFConvention this year. Thank you for the shout-out! https://t.co/1Z4fMclize8 hours ago
- We are a sponsor and exhibitor for the Midwest Poultry Federation Convention & Trade Show on August 12th-13th. We h… https://t.co/atJcifJDaF2 days ago
- The Canadian wood pellet sector exists primarily to make better use of forests that are already being harvested, tu… https://t.co/gtXX7L4HAU9 days ago
- The University of Illinois and the University of Wisconsin are recruiting Midwestern farmers to plant and test diff… https://t.co/TJKAgJJq0v16 days ago
- Avoid the problem of heavy metal accumulation in hemp by planning ahead for drying and storing and investing in qua… https://t.co/C6fLWPZt8t23 days ago
Here are a few of the diverse industries that we serve.
Regardless of your industry needs, our drying systems and processes can help.
Hemp drying is typically used to protect a harvested crop from spoiling prior to CBD extraction. While some farmers will hang dry portions of their crops, the space and labor requirements to accomplish this make this impractical for substantial amounts.
Uzelac Industries is a major supplier of Rotary Drying Systems to the poultry industry, including for such notable clients as Herbruck’s Poultry Ranch, Michael Foods, Foster Farms and Tyson, building custom equipment for over 30 years.
Learn More >
Rendering transforms waste by-products from the animal industry into stable, valuable and safe-to-use materials such as bone meal, blood meal and feather meal, which can be used as organic fertilizer for plants or as a nutritional supplement for animals.
Learn More >
Biosolids are nutrient-rich organic materials produced when sewage sludge from wastewater treatment facilities are properly treated and processed. After treatment and processing, these residuals can be recycled and applied as fertilizer to improve and maintain productive soils and stimulate plant growth.
Gasification is a chemical reaction caused by heating material in an oxygen-starved environment, resulting in incomplete combustion that drives off carbon-rich gases. These gasses are then combusted in a thermal oxidizer with the addition of air. Gasification is often confused with incineration, although they are totally different processes.