Uzelac Industries was originally comprised of two operating divisions: Industrial MetalFab Specialties and Duske Drying systems. These companies have over 40 years experience behind the custom design and fabrication of our exclusive systems.
Uzelac Industries is a dynamic design-build manufacturing company based in Greendale, Wisconsin with rotary drying systems in operation worldwide.
Uzelac Industries, Inc. is successfully navigating through the back half of our second decade of business and we have grown substantially both in business volume and employee numbers since our start.
Uzelac Industries has, and will always, embody the ideals of the organizations that helped create us. The skill and craftsmanship of Industrial MetalFab (Poja Sheetmetal) and the custom engineering and product design of Duske Engineering. The shared core values of Integrity, Customer Satisfaction, and Innovation that these organization shared with our leadership shine as bright today!
To our prospective customers, check us out! You can expect same quality product and process expertise, along with the same service and responsiveness that our current customer base has experienced for well over 30 years.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families from all of us at Uzelac Industries! https://t.co/NmtgfW5SgE4 days ago
- We’re giving you a behind the scenes look into a recent test dry we did for a food waste byproduct. Check out these… https://t.co/BRF5iMsf7i12 days ago
- We provide factory-assembled dryers that require either minimal installation or onsite assembly for larger systems.… https://t.co/mn1X8WGNpx18 days ago
- A special thank you to all those in uniform including our employees: John Trzesniewski, Justin Poja, Russ Mauger, W… https://t.co/1H3PANGRGB19 days ago
- We offer track grinding to restore the load-bearing surfaces of your rotary drum to a just-installed condition. If… https://t.co/hGMMT6ul6D26 days ago
Here are a few of the diverse industries that we serve.
Regardless of your industry needs, our drying systems and processes can help.
Hemp drying is typically used to protect a harvested crop from spoiling prior to CBD extraction. While some farmers will hang dry portions of their crops, the space and labor requirements to accomplish this make this impractical for substantial amounts.
Uzelac Industries is a major supplier of Rotary Drying Systems to the poultry industry, including for such notable clients as Herbruck’s Poultry Ranch, Michael Foods, Foster Farms and Tyson, building custom equipment for over 30 years.
Learn More >
Rendering transforms waste by-products from the animal industry into stable, valuable and safe-to-use materials such as bone meal, blood meal and feather meal, which can be used as organic fertilizer for plants or as a nutritional supplement for animals.
Learn More >
Biosolids are nutrient-rich organic materials produced when sewage sludge from wastewater treatment facilities are properly treated and processed. After treatment and processing, these residuals can be recycled and applied as fertilizer to improve and maintain productive soils and stimulate plant growth.
Gasification is a chemical reaction caused by heating material in an oxygen-starved environment, resulting in incomplete combustion that drives off carbon-rich gases. These gasses are then combusted in a thermal oxidizer with the addition of air. Gasification is often confused with incineration, although they are totally different processes.