We are dedicated to our core values of Integrity, Customer Satisfaction and Innovation. With a primary focus on engineering and manufacturing rotary drying systems, our opportunities vary in size and scope, and they all require great attention to detail.
If you’re an individual who is eager to learn and shares the same passion for our core values, we may have a great opportunity for you.
If you are interested in learning more about current openings, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – we hope to hear from you soon!
Field Service Technician - Mechanical - Travel Required
We are looking for a full-time service technician to work on our rotary drying systems. The technician would be involved with the commissioning of new systems at initial startup, annual service visits, maintenance and repair, and remote troubleshooting. Our valued customers are located throughout the United States, so this position involves a lot of travel. Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with mechanical equipment
- Familiarity with fuel trains and burners
- Knowledge of rotary equipment
- Ability to use and troubleshoot relay-based and PLC controls
- A demonstrated track record of working on the road
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proficiency in writing concise, detailed, accurate service reports
Check us out at Uzelacind.com. We are a family-owned company that takes pride in our work.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com