For decades, water management professionals have had the same three options for managing bio-solids. Uzelac Industries is excited to announce a more effective alternative to land application, land filling or incineration – The Uzelac Bio-Solids Management Solution (BMS).
- BMS reduces the cost of landfill by over 90% as a result of reduced volume of product to be placed in landfill.
- Virtually eliminates fuel costs when compared to incineration.
- Product becomes a hazard free ash vs.wet bio-solids.
- Capital costs for BMS are less than 25% of the cost of an incineration system.
- Return on investment with BMS is typically less than 2 years — and in some instances significantly less.
- BMS is truly a green process in the use of renewable fuel (dried bio-solids) and improved carbon footprint.
Why Consider The BMS?
- Cost – Capital and Operating Costs are comparatively much less than other options.
- Proven Technologies – Equipment Technologies have been operating for decades.
- Public Perception – Size of system is inconspicuous – almost eliminates movement of material.
- Addresses Future Environmental Issues – Greatly reduces depositing bio-solids back into the earth.
- It’s Green – Conserves the use of fossil fuels and could provide a Renewable Energy Source while lowering the carbon footprint.
BMS System Diagram